Data Analytics for Trade Associations – What’s Possible in 2022
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 121 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || the presentation using the system was great. Thank you. || Thank you, great info! || I have a better understanding of analytical capabilities. This will benefit me as I move into a new membership management/director role. || best practices — or ideal practices || Some great examples of what data we should track at our org and the importance of clean data || Great advice on fine tuning some data in our AMS || Great topic and speaker. Thank you!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
The reporting and analytics needs of associations that have organizations as members, rather than just individuals, are especially demanding. Extracting insights from the vast amounts of member data contained in different software systems is made both more difficult and more important by the additional layer(s) of complexity created by the fact that members are groups of individuals.
Join Rebecca Duff for a fast-moving overview of trade association use cases and opportunities – Rebecca spends her days helping associations meet unique needs and solve specific challenges with data and analytics and will provide a series of examples from the trade associations and similarly-structured associations she has worked with – take part to learn from the experiences of not just one or two associations, but dozens!
- Learn where to look for unexpected and useful data in an organization-based association
- See new ways to look at the reporting layers associations use to manage and understand the individuals who comprise their customer orgs
- Understand how analytics dramatically improves both Engagement Scoring and Total Member Value (both at the individual and org levels)
|Level||Intermediate||Delivery||Group Internet Based|
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||some background in marketing or IT||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.