Cyber Security Issues and Insurance Implications – What you need to know for 2022 and Beyond
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 43 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Great session! || Thank you – great presentation. || This was an excellent session that provided a lot of new information that I needed!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
1:00 P.M. – 2:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME
The cyber insurance market has changed drastically in just the last five months, and you need to know how to position your organization for market increases and corrections. This webinar will cover the must-knows of IT cyber insurance woes and how best to mitigate them.
Hear lessons learned and best practices from a panel of experts that includes a CFO, CIO, Insurance Broker and Carrier.
- Understand the reasons why your organization needs cyber insurance.
- Understand how much coverage you may need based on my budget size
- Learn how to file and manage a cyber insurance claim.
- Discover tools and resources to protect your organization from cyber attacks.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||Experience in Finance, IT, or Operations; no advanced prep required||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.