Budgeting: Impact, Governance and the Future ** 5 Progressive Budgeting Innovations
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 51 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || This has been wonderful. Thank you! || Thank you both! Great nuggets here!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
The past 18 Months have been unpredictable and have impacted budgets in both positive and negative directions. Budget tactics and systems need to evolve and change to stay relevant, be value-added while also supporting enterprise risk management (ERM) efforts. We will discuss a number of key budget innovation tactics that will be useful in supercharging your budgets and making them more effective at enhancing sustainability, supporting mission, and improving financial health.
- Learn how capital budgets have an important role
- Learn how to stress test funding
- Learn more about creating a culture of budget projections – engaging staff
- Learn how to apply phase-in strategies to triumph over uncertainty and gain acceptance
- Learn how using operating reserves during a time of uncertainty
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Finance Technical||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Organizational Strategy||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.