Best Budgeting Practices – Beginning to End
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 74 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || The presentation included some good information. || Nice list of “stay curious” items and very helpful insight from Jerald Jacobs. || The Dos and Don’ts were helpful – to confirm that we are on the right path. || Great session, Thank you very much.
Click here for Recorded Webinar (COMING SOON)
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
This course will review the best practices for establishing corporate wide budgets, forecasting, controlling and monitoring budgets. We will also review budgeting products with a focus on NetSuite ERP system. An overview of the budgeting process will drive the topics from the initial creation of budgets to successful execution of the budget.
- Understand budgeting terminology
- Identify the general enterprise level budgeting processes.
- Preview forecasting options for creating budgets.
- Analyze typical budget reporting such as budget vs actual report.
- Gain knowledge of budgeting data flows and integration technology
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Finance – Technical||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Strategic Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||At least 1 year of finance/budgeting experience. No advance preparation required.||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.