Best Budgeting Practices – Beginning to End
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 51 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thanks for the great webinar!!! love it || Thanks very much for the session, great learnings || Have some good feedback I can share with team on how to better budget || The session and chats provided some insight to items I may not have previously thought about ||
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
This course will review the best practices for establishing corporate wide budgets, forecasting, controlling and monitoring budgets. We will also review budgeting products with a focus on NetSuite ERP system. An overview of the budgeting process will drive the topics from the initial creation of budgets to successful execution of the budget.
- Understand budgeting terminology.
- Identify the general enterprise level budgeting processes.
- Preview forecasting options for creating budgets.
- Analyze typical budget reporting such as budget vs actual report.
- Gain knowledge of budgeting data flows and integration technology.
|Level||Intermediate||Delivery||Group Internet Based|
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Finance – Technical||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Strategic Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||At least 1 year of finance/budgeting experience. No advance preparation required.||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.