Benchmark your Employee Benefit Package to Retain and Attract Talent
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 22 Associations
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
During this session you will get an overview of benefits benchmarking. We’ll cover the impact how your employee benefits can influence employee retention and talent acquisition. We’ll discuss, costs, plan designs and various other key metrics to be aware of.
- Understanding the importance of benefits benchmarking
- Determining strategy for making change within your benefits package
- Correlating employee benefits with talent acquisition and retention
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Personnel/Human Resources – Non-technical||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.