Becoming the Netflix for Your Association Members
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 52 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you all for putting these valuable webinars on. || Thank you. This information is excellent. || Thank you, great presentation || Great points. Thank you Dan and Eric. Lots of reflecting and gathering to do. ||
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
Associations succeed when they inform, educate and inspire their members. Netflix is a great example of how focusing on content, use experience and value, combine to grow engagement, revenue and renewals.
There is so much to learn from the Netflix model that gives us insight into how each association can transform their website and content into being the “Netflix” for your category and members
- Learn about the need for all associations to both engage and monetize digitally in order to survive and thrive
- Learn how to transform your website into a “Netflix” styled model
- Learn about content Models that are affordable, self-sustaining and that drive both engagement and revenue
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Specialized Knowledge||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Member and Stakeholder Engagement and Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||At least 1 year of association or nonprofit operations experience. No advance preparation required for course||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.