B2B Cloud Commerce for the D365 Enterprise – 5 Steps to Deeper Customer Interactions & Sales Analytics
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 10 Associations || Thank you Asis and Jen. This was a great session.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
The changing world of digital interaction requires businesses to engage their customers’ more productive way. Customers are not only looking for more information, they are also looking for superior and faster services. That’s why a digital commerce platform should not only meet your customer’s demands but operate ahead of your customer’s need.
Here are ways that B2B Digital Commerce should bring your online and offline sales processes together to creates deeper interaction with customers.
Shopping Cart Features
A shopping cart should do more than hold products. With the use of artificial intelligence, it should customize product recommendations and recognize top selling products. The customer can reorder lists and recommendations, as well as schedule orders and make credit card payments.
B2B features means the having the versatility of multi-branding, multi-stores, multi-catalogs, and multi-ship to capabilities. Pickups can also be scheduled, pick up and delivery (COD), and sell on payment terms.
Invoice & Statements
A B2B digital platform should offer convenient online invoices and payments, accessible from anywhere. Customer statements are also catalogued online. Invoice reminders, including late invoice reminders, are designed to keep payments on track automatically. Credit card payments and ACH payments are easily completed by the customer 24/7/365 across hosted payment pages or payment fields, in a manner which minimizes PCI compliance scope.
- Learn what the most important elements are to an effective B2B Cloud Commerce solution
- Understand how Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be used to increase sales order size in a B2B eCommerce environment
- Understand how automation is used to streamline cash receipts for sales orders and outstanding invoices, including management of outstanding Accounts Receivable with minimal labor effort.
- See examples of how other B2B enterprises have effectively implemented the critical success elements mentioned above.
|Level||Intermediate||Delivery||Group Internet Based|
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Computer Software & Applications||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Marketing & Communications||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1-year or more of experience in operations, sales or marketing. Advance preparation needed: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.