Automating Grants Management and Accounting
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 30 Associations
*Note: This Webinar was not recorded.
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
This session will provide an overview of the general grant lifecycle which is typical for federal, state, and foundation related grants. It will focus on the different types of cost allocation methods that can be used to charge donors for re-imbursements. Passthrough grants or subawards to grantees will be reviewed. Throughout the session, automating processes will be an underlying theme. The goal is to highlight where manual procedures can be automated to save time and reduce errors. Finally, the session will identify key features to look for when evaluating a grants management solution.
- Understand the typical grants life cycle – from application to close.
- Identify typical grant related data elements
- Specify a grant budget – typical expense categories. Enforce allowable expenses.
- Classify direct and indirect costs
- Formulate indirect costs – multiple options (transactional, pooling, negotiated rates)
- Calculate effort reporting and certification process
- Understand matching scenarios between grants
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Accounting||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||At least 1 year of association or nonprofit operations experience. No advance preparation required for course||Cost||$0.00|
Refund and Complaint Resolution Policy: www.ustranscorp.com/webinar-policy
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.