Associations/nonprofits – Planning for Accounting Department Disruptions
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 35 Associations || Good seminar || Great presentation and presenters. The dialogue in the chat showed great engagement as well. I learned a lot from this session. || This was a very engaging presentation. Thank you || Thank you. A lot of practical tips. || Thank you everyone, enjoyed the participation! || Thank you so much it was very informative! || Thank you, excellent discussion || Learned a lot of information and about systems, great info, thanks ||
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
Working remotely has exposed critical gaps and inefficiencies in the way we work. But it has also provided a unique opportunity to innovate and transform your organization’s processes and operations – particularly to eliminate frustration or roadblocks.
We’ll move past the buzzwords and share how automated processes and workflows, digital forms, virtual agents, and chatbots can streamline operations, increase productivity, and drive efficiency across your organization.
During the webinar, we’ll cover:
- Why automation is more important an ever in today’s remote work environment.
- The different types of automation including robotic process automation (RPA), business process automation (BPA) with workflows, and customer service automation with virtual agents and chatbots – and how they work.
- How AI and machine learning fit in.
- When to use low code technologies versus a professional developer.
- Real-world scenarios.
- Tips for getting started – and why planning is key to success.
- Best practices for your automation journey including governance, security, and adoption.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1-2 years IT and/or communications experience; no advance preparation needed||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.