Association/Nonprofit Events: 5 Ways to use Video to Maximize Sponsor & Attendee Engagement
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 64 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Good overview and examples- thank you. || Great session, can’t wait to share the recording with my team! || This was a fantastic session! Thank you! || Wonderful session! This gave me a whole new way of viewing the association / member relationship. || Great interactivity with the panel and the other attendees. || Great session and speakers! || One of the best association webinars that I have attended. Great content and ideas.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
To drive more registrations, create authentic engagement, and maximize value for the sponsors of your next event – whether it’s virtual, in-person, or hybrid – event professionals must include the real voices of their community in their event content. It’s not enough just to produce high-quality sessions. When organizations co-create event content with their communities, the results are tremendous.
Join Michael Hoffman, co-founder and CEO of Gather Voices, and Fallon Cryer, co-founder and Partner at beedance, for a discussion about how leading organizations are using authentic video content from real people to deliver more valuable opportunities to their event sponsors and create truly engaging experiences for attendees.
- Define the video marketing trends that are shaping the future of event engagement
- Identify 5 proven user-generated video tactics that can be implemented quickly and affordably for your next virtual, in-person, or hybrid event
- Understand the framework for co-creating powerful event content with your community
- Explore real-world case studies that you can replicate at your own organization
|Level||Beginner||Delivery||Group Internet Based|
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Computer Software & Applications||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Business Development||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5 hours|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||No prerequisites. Advance preparation needed: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.