ASK, CAPTURE, ACT: What to Ask Your Members to Drive Engagement
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 113 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Great info, thank you! || Enjoyable and thought provoking || This was a great presentation! || Wonderful presentation || Great program and excellent content. || Thoughtful, structured questions to help drive info for use to use || Great insights on conversational engagement!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online )
What questions can you ask your members to drive more engagement?
Conversational engagement draws in members by involving them in a two-way dialogue – different from the one directional broadcast emails that have dominated member communications up to this point. By engaging in conversations over email, associations can ask questions to better understand member needs, capture new information and act on needs in real time.
Join us for a live webinar to:
-Explore the concept of conversational engagement
-Understand which questions to ask when engaging members in 5 campaigns: member acquisition, onboarding, needs, event engagement, renewals/lapsed member
-See how PropFuel association, Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association, is incorporating questions in their conversational engagement campaigns
- Explore the concept of conversational engagement
- Understand which questions to ask when engaging members in 5 campaigns: member acquisition, onboarding, needs, event engagement, renewals/lapsed member
- See how PropFuel association, Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association, is incorporating questions in their conversational engagement campaigns
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Communications and Marketing||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Membership Development||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||At least 1 year of association or nonprofit operations experience. No advance preparation required for course||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.