AP Automation – Processing Global Payments, Eliminating Fraud, and Segregating Roles and Responsibilities to Reduce Risk
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 13 Associations
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
1:00 P.M. – 2:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME
This session will provide an overview of current challenges and trends impacting financial processes in today’s Accounts Payable departments. It will focus on how automation can drive new levels of efficiency and how digital transformation can improve payment analytics and eliminate manual errors. Additional best practices to be discussed include:
- Processing global payments to any country in any currency.
- Strengthening fraud prevention.
- Segregating roles and responsibilities to ensure corporate accounting compliance.
Finally, the session will identify leading practices to automate AP in NetSuite
- Discover the leading practices to automate AP in NetSuite
- Learn how to segregate roles and responsibilities to spread control of info and reduce risk
- Understand how to use digital technology to prevent fraud in AP
- Identify how to take full advantage of NetSuite’s 360° visibility to improve AP processes
- Anything additional
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Finance – Technical||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Strategic Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 years operations experience. No advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
Refund and Complaint Resolution Policy: www.ustranscorp.com/webinar-policy
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.