Accounts Payable (AP) Automation 101: Impact on your Organization and your Industry
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 21 Associations || Thank you – this was very insightful || Content was great.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Accounts Payable is absolutely critical to running a successful business. Accounts Payable is the last line of defense against certain types of fraud, and it holds immense responsibility to manage cash, to comply with myriad regulations, and to operate efficiently to ensure that suppliers get exactly what they are promised, on time, every time.
Even so, A/P is often under-supported by investment leaving team members with manual processes driving everyday “hair on fire” drills, paper check processes that are unchanged in decades, and little capacity to make changes — even changes with huge ROI.
In this AP Summit (1st part of a multi series Webinar) we will cover 3 main strategic areas of Accounts Payable:
- Supplier Vetting and the KYS (Know Your Supplier) Standard
- State of the Art in Payment Methods
- AP Best Practices to Create Value
- Understand Supplier Vetting and the KYS (Know Your Supplier) Standard
- Learn about the latest State of the Art in Payment Methods
- Study AP Best Practices used by other peer organizations to Create Value
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Finance||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 years operations experience. No advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.