A Guide to your First NICRA
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 41 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Nice job. Thank you Matt || Great introduction for me to NICRA! Thank you! || Thanks Matt!! great content! || This was very helpful || He was really good at explaining a complex process! || This was extremely informative. Great presentation.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
A Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement, or NICRA, is a negotiated agreement between a company and its cognizant auditor, documenting the government’s acceptance of the company’s estimated indirect rates for the next five fiscal years. The NICRA establishes the indirect rates a company may use on proposals for work with the Federal Government. Once established with one agency, this NICRA is accepted across all other agencies within the Federal Government. In this basic-level course designed for small to mid-sized organizations, participants will learn what a NICRA is, when it is needed, the pros and cons of having one, and recommendations for how to prepare the NICRA.
- Understand the relative terms and definitions for a NICRA.
- Learn the Pros and Cons of having a NICRA.
- Identify when to pursue a NICRA for the first time.
- Learn what is required to prepare a NICRA.
- Have the answers to the most frequently asked questions around a NICRA.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Accounting||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||No prerequisite knowledge is required to be successful in this course. No advance preparation is required.||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.