7 Ways to Recruit and Retain Revenue Generating Talent During the Great Resignation
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 27 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you — great session. || This was a great discussion…thanks! || I found Lori to be very engaging and probably could have listened to another 30 minutes of her insights. || I found Lori to be very engaging and probably could have listened to another 30 minutes of her insights. || Great discussion – thanks for encouraging participation.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
This year, an unprecedented number of Americans left their positions with July 2021 being the all time highest for attrition– 4 million Americans quitting their jobs and an estimated 10.9 million job openings available according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. In this course we’ll discuss how associations, nonprofits, and other purpose driven organizations can best leverage themselves when recruiting revenue generating talent in this unprecedented competitive market place. We’ll also discuss what top revenue generating talent want from their next employer as well keys to a successful employee retention program.
- Learn the reasons behind The Great Resignation and how your organization can maneuver through this complex environment
- Understand specifically what appeals to revenue generating professionals (sales, development, sponsorship, non dues, etc) when considering a position with associations, nonprofits, and other purpose driven organizations
- Explore ways your organization can create a culture that retains top talent even in times of historic market competition
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Business Management & Organization||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Strategic Management & Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||No advanced requirements, however level would be Manager or higher||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.