7 Reasons Your Business Needs Data Recovery and Backup
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 30 Associations || Good and comprehensive. Thanks. || I appreciate the depth of the presenter’s knowledge and how they work hard to have it apply in real life. || Thank you! Excellent content!
Click here for Recorded Webinar (COMING SOON)
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
How can you shift from a traditional cyber security approach to an approach that will mitigate today’s risks?
The many cyber attacks and data breaches worldwide show that these incidents are becoming more intense, are on the rise, and the environment has become much more complex to secure.
Many of the current security methods, tools, and techniques used by businesses to secure their environment and protect their brand have been effective so far, but attacks are now coming from all directions. Hackers, hacktivists, cyber criminals, nation states, and insiders (like employees) are all pounding security protocols to find a weak spot to get in.
Knowing that data streams in from various entry points, organizations that still differentiate between internal and perimeter security should urgently reconsider their security approach—specifically the roll of digital assets (i.e., domains, domain name system (DNS), and digital certificates)—in enabling the day-to-day successful operation of their business.
- Digital Assets Management Best Practices (Core Domain Name Portfolio – Defensive Portfolio – Consumer Grade vs Enterprise Security)
- Alignment of domain names portfolio and infringement landscape.
- How to protect your organization and end users online.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||Prerequisites: 1-2 years experience in operations; No advance preparation required for the course||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.