5 Steps to Digital Optimization – Work from Anywhere in 2021 & Beyond
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 68 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Good information – thanks! || Thank you. Very Interactive. || Thank you, great session.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online )
This course is designed to help not-for-profits define the role of hybrid-work– in-office and remote work – in their organization and the best technology approaches to ensure security, productivity, collaboration and cost-effectiveness. You will learn about the “why” behind unified communications (UC), key features and benefits as well as the top considerations when selecting a UCaaS or collaboration platform. Finally, you will learn how to leverage CNSG and Ali Niroo to help you evaluate and select the right technologies for your not-for-profit organization.
- What is the hybrid-work model and is it the future post COVID?
- What is PC-centric and why are organizations moving away from it?
- What are the security implications/threats associated with remote work?
- What is the best technology stack for a hybrid-work model?
- What are key features and benefits of unified communications (UC)?
- What are the top considerations for selecting a UCaaS platform?
- Why should you consider CNSG for your UCaaS and collaboration?
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1-2 years IT and/or communications experience||Cost||free|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.