5 Non-negotiable Web Strategies Every Association Needs in 2022 & Beyond
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 48 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Best webinar in a long time. || This was a great session! || The best educational webinar I have viewed in awhile. So many take aways, kudos! || The best educational webinar I have viewed in awhile. So many take aways, kudos!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
It’s not enough to simply maintain the status quo online. Your association needs to innovate and lead with a digital-first web strategy. In this session, Ray van Hilst and Chris Bonney from Yoko Co will walk you through the top 5 non-negotiable web strategies associations need to be implementing today. This won’t be a blue sky, esoteric exercise in lofty ideas that aren’t realistic. This webinar will walk you through practical, easy steps to implement tomorrow to create better engagement, increase traffic, and position your website for the future.
- Learn the simple tweaks to your website that can dramatically increase engagement
- Learn what page on your website is way more important than your homepage
- Learn how to create better content faster
- Learn how to write web content that converts
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Communications & Marketing||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Marketing & Communications||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 years operations experience. No advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
Refund and Complaint Resolution Policy: www.ustranscorp.com/webinar-policy
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.