5 Key Tactics for Financial Communications to Your Board (Associations & Non-Profits)
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 43 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Great suggestions || I’m a huge fan of your webinars because of the range of topics. Thanks for doing a great job. || Thank you, Michael, Paul, and Julie. Great presentation and food for thought. || Thank you for the thought-provoking presentation. Great information and helpfully stated. || I am learning more through these sessions than I have learned in four years! || Thank you for your hard work planning these wonderful educational sessions
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
During a time of great disruption and uncertainty, bold Executive Officer fiscal and financial leadership is needed to meet the challenge brought on by difficult decisions, not hesitating to lead and drive change during a time of challenges and adversity. Explore the power active financial officers must have to lead, be innovative, effect change and reposition a nonprofit organization. The ability to effect change is directly related to how well you can communicate, message, provide financial reports, and interact with board members and other volunteer leadership. Learn about how effective CFO’s have up their game improving their financial communications and opportunities to interact with Boards.
- Learn about how empathy needs to be incorporated into financial problem solving, messaging, and communications.
- Explore how to better prepare for board and finance committee meetings that are occurring mostly in a virtual format and how to prep for these meetings and improve outcomes.
- Learn how to provide financial information in a format that is easier to understand and comprehend and helps with performance and impact assessments.
- Explore other strategies that will help financial executives to better connect with nonprofit Boards to advance strategic planning and innovative change.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Business Management & Organization||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Organizational Strategy||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||None||Cost||$0.00|
Refund and Complaint Resolution Policy: www.ustranscorp.com/webinar-policy
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.