3 Ways to mine your AMS data to create and execute a profitable member engagement strategy (with minimal staff time)
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 48 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || This is the most useful and actionable webinar I’ve attended all this year. Thank you!👏👏👏 || Great event! So much useful information. Thank you || Thomas, great session! Actionable process with the big picture thinking! || Thanks, great session, thoughtful and will use techniques || great insights on simple ways to analyze the data we have with a readily available tool in Excel || Thank you so much for the great info! I have a lot to take back to my team 🙂 || How to create network graphs was really interesting and helpful. || Immediately actionable activities to assess engagement effectiveness and drive strategy. || Probably the best webinar I’ve had in the last year. Great information!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
You’re probably sitting on a goldmine of data and don’t even realize it. In fact, now more than ever, associations are collecting mountains of data but don’t have a data strategy to actively drive member growth.
Many times, association leaders feel as though they’re drowning in information with no real way to leverage it to solve their most pressing questions. Instead, they get bogged down with worries about the data itself, effectively blocking them from using it to help them increase growth and member retention.
Ask yourself: Have I had one of these questions in the past 6 months?
- Is the data I have useful or even reliable?
- How do I go about getting the data out of our systems in the first place?
- With all this data (or “lack of data”), how do I use it to make change for the better?
- How can I offer better courses, incentives, or services to my members?
- Why are my members leaving? How can I get more of them to renew their membership?
- Where can I cut costs? What systems or services are wasting time and money?
- Learn why your members are leaving and how to get them to renew their memberships
- Learn how to offer better courses, incentives, or services to your members
- Learn how you can cut costs and what systems or services are wasting time and money
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Communications and Marketing||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Member and Stakeholder Engagement and Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 year experience in association operations advance preparation required – None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.