2 NetSuite Automations that will Immediately Improve the Productivity of your Remote Workforce
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 16 Associations
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online )
Part 1: Now more than ever before, getting important emails into NetSuite for full 360-degree visibility is CRITICAL. CloudExtend already makes that easy. Our latest feature, Autopilot, will make email syncing even easier by eliminating the manual work that was required before, saving valuable time.
Autopilot enables Outlook users to put an email thread on “autopilot” — once you attach the email to a NetSuite record, all subsequent emails in the same thread will automatically be attached to the same set of records.
Part 2: What if your finance and accounting team could manage NetSuite data without ever leaving Excel? You could increase data visibility across your organization. You could transform time consuming and repetitive tasks into more efficient processes to save significant time and resources, especially during month end.
- What is Autopilot and How can I get it?
- Live demo of Autopilot for Outlook
- Creating/updating large journal entries
- Creating/editing invoices in bulk
- Uploading/tracking vendor bills
- Demo and overview of CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Computer Software and Applications||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.