15 Ways to Take Your Newsletter to the Next Level
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 72 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || This has been great. Thank you for this presentation! || THANK YOU! Great presentation as always! Greatly appreciate UST. happy & safe Holidays! || Email open rates discussion was very helpful. || Thank you, Erica! You rock! || So many takeaways! Options for unsubscribing.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 A.M. TO 12:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME
Many organizations still struggle with email newsletter marketing. They don’t want to send information that is out-of-date and irrelevant but lag behind in keeping their emails current. Email newsletters are a great way to share industry news with your members, but a lot has changed in the world of email. Join us and learn how to use email newsletter marketing to engage your members about current topics and industry trends, newsletter best practices, increasing engagement, curating outside content and automation.
- Identify ways to leverage new technologies to make your email newsletter more sophisticated.
- Get some useful ideas for maximizing your newsletter real estate.
- Learn how to leverage the fundamentals of email engagement for your newsletter.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Specialized Knowledge||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Member and Stakeholder Engagement and Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||Preferably 1-year or more of experience in marketing or membership services/development. Advance preparation needed: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.