The Presidential Forum
In 2009, U.S. Transactions Corp established The Presidential Forum for its clients in the greater Washington, DC region. Since 2015, Presidental Forum is designed for executives and leadership in the Association sector, exclusively.
PEOPLE: CEOs and C-Level Executives Only
PURPOSE: A Safe Environment for:
- Building Professional Relationships
The Presidential Forum is the only organization of its kind dedicated to improving the effectiveness of CEOs and C-Level Executives in the Association sector through ongoing Educational Events and Networking opportunities. This niche focus allows the us to address needs which are specific to the C-Level Executives, and to address best practices as it relates to Associations.
Attendance at Events is by Invitation Only.
- Attendees must meet the specific requirements of qualification thereby ensuring:
- A non-solicitation environment is maintained;
- Access to the collective knowledge of industry peers;
- A safe environment where confidentiality is respected;
- That recurring educational events — meaningful and valuable to everyone — takes place;
- A location where decision makers can casually meet in collegial manner;
By maintaining the integrity of this community, unmet business needs of C-Level Executives are addressed:
- Where do you gain access to a network/community of Peers-Only?
- Where do you go to obtain Best Practice knowledge?
- How often are you forging valuable business relationships [new and existing]?
- What do you consider a “Safe” environment for meeting other industry professionals?
Click Here for FAQs about Presidential Forum
Click Here to visit the Presidential Forum Even Calendar Presidential Forum Event Calendar